Wednesday, January 27, 2010

tagged by FARAHIN

wow.lets check out some part of me..mayb it sound like annoying for u but durh!!its fact!i dun care.its me.

Rules: once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to be tag.


25 random things about me :

1. I am the one and only daughter in my fmly..juz like flower ;)

2. I love internet surfing so so much!

3. I am currently a blogger.yes i am ;)

4. I love shopping so muchhhhh!!! ♥

5. I do accept everything as well

6. I hate busybody peoples

7. I am perfectionist when im doing something(pendapat my bff najat)

8. I can be very silent when first u meet me.shy+xtau nk borak ape =)

9. I prefer cold water for my early morning bath bcoz its refreshing me.

10. I suke giler pink! =)

11. I can wear my high heels even when im driving.

12. My famous words i spoke out is "ntah,xtau la"..(diakui oleh beberapa org) hehe

13. I cant stand in front of crowd.nerves gilerrr...tp nk cube improve ;)

14. I love beach.

15. Im not a complicated girl.simple is me.

16. I have lots of understanding loving and supportive frens

17. I love to use "HILTON" as my last name.juz for fun honey.

18. I love fmly,money,frens

19. I wanna make more more frens..

20. I give 5 star rate and thumbs up for AVATAR movie.

21. I do watched TWILIGHT more than twice.i love the story n i love the hero.

22. I want to lose my weight and be slim back

23. I like fairlady car but its not for me

24. I can be so crazy sometimes.

25. I like to make peoples laugh ;)




dont be jealous dont be afraid dont be shy to tagged urs one ;)
sila ke
gadis-imaginasi.blogspot.com

No comments: